SkiBiz - business on the mountain
Do you want to ....
Meet new contacts?
Build stronger customer relationships ?
Create new business opportunities ?
Reward your staff ?
Or just get out of the office and have some fun?
Take a look at SkiBiz from Mountain-plus
Skibiz is a one day business networking event aimed at executives and entrepreneurs who want to meet like minded people, entertain clients and generate new business contacts. Held twice a month and starting from Morgins in the Portes de Soleil, we aim to provide one of the best days skiing you will have this season.With VIP ski’s, instruction, guiding, lunch and great company – we will make this a day to remember!
How does it work?
- Meet at the M3S ski shop for coffee and the opportunity to pick the best VIP skis for the day that suit your style and conditions.
- Get to know your fellow skiers and your guide & teacher Rolf Sigg, ski shop, ski school and bar owner in Morgins for the last 25 years.
- Take the lift and ski the morning on the pistes of the magnificent Portes Du Soleil. Rolf will ensure you maximise time on the slopes and he will help you with your skiing technique too.
- Stop for lunch at one of the many of the excellent restaurants in the region at your reserved table.
- Spend the afternoon taking the best routes and making new contacts
- End the day with a coffee or a beer at the ski school bar, M3S in the centre of the village.
Why should you try SkiBiz?
- We provide a personalised service – maximum 8 skiers
- Value for money – this package would cost you 25% more if you booked this yourself
- Everything is taken care of, allowing you to concentrate on your clients.
- Improve your technique with one of the best ski guides and instructors in Morgins
- Try out the latest skis and have some fun on the slopes.
What does it cost and what is included ?
- 290chf per person provides
- Coffee on arrival
- A full days ski pass
- VIP skis and boots
- A personal guide,instructor and host.
- 2 course lunch with wine
- 25% voucher off your next ski hire
- At an additional cost we can arrange transport to Morgins or a hotel at corporate rates
- Friday 13th January 2012
- Friday 27th January 2012
- Friday 10th February 2012
- Friday 24th February 2012
- Friday 9th March 2012
- Friday 23rd March 2012
Alternatively if you minimum of 4 guests we can organise SkiBiz on a day of your choice
How do I book?
Choose from one of the many dates we have already reserved in the winter calendar
Send a booking request to email address email@example.com with the following information -Name, company, SkiBiz date, number of people.
Terms and Conditions
- We expect all skiers to be capable of skiing red and blue pistes at an intermediate level
- We expect all skiers to have their own insurance
- SkiBiz days will only be cancelled if the lifts are closed due to weather conditions.If this does occur then an alternative
- SkiBiz day will be offered
For more information please call Tim Boyse on 00 44 7921742124 or 00 41 225 481464 or E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org